a sleepy week

12 February 2023

 


hello dolls, dears, & teddy bears ♡

this week has been really uneventful for me,
my body still in pain and recovering from the intensive work of 
reorganising my bedroom the previous- 
the flare ups are finally beginning to subside..
꒰⸝⸝ ⑅ ◞  ◟⸝⸝꒱

since i didn't have much strength to leave my room, 
including my chores, i mostly was playing games these past few days!
i finally started up stardew valley again after many months of 
absense, beginning a new file as my character "Dan" from one 
of my other story projects.. 
although i usually play stardew valley for the farming aspect, 
i decided to use this new file to focus more on the monster 
battling mechanic- never have i so quickly made it to 
the bottom floor and leveled up my combat almost to it's 
entireity in the first year hehe
the reason for this is because Daniel is from a "horror journaling"
project, in his story he invesitgates ghosts amongst other horrors 
to better understand them, so to have a monster focused game only 
made sense i think
 ྀི꒰ใฃ´เผฅ`ฯ‚꒱

speaking of horror, i started listening to creepy story podcasts again! 
specifically "Creepy" on spotify, it's become my favourite.. 
i was actually listening to the latest episode but had to pause to 
finish up writing this,, it's too confusing writing while listening to 
something entirely different at once;;

︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶⠀เญจ♡เญง⠀︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶

ideally, i would've loved to have started up two other painting wips 
this week but, because of my physical condition could not- 

but i did manage to finally finish up the painting of 
maxine & toby for my dear dolly friend Rosie at least ♡
am not ready to share the final piece yet since i have to add 
the lace & all that, but... 

here's the last wip photo! this was after i added the white glaze of 
watercolour overtop everything to soften the colours 
and blur them together before the final details 

besides this wip however i did get to work on some 
digital paintings this week since the Sweethearts Celebration opened 
up on goatlings ꒰ྀི ˶ห†꒳ห†˵ ꒱ྀི

am still working on a couple more but these are the ones 
i completed so far ♡

left is for user Yumeko, and right is for user ShyDandelion

︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶⠀เญจ♡เญง⠀︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶

ive also finally completed the series of schneekugel der rosen 
dolle rosenheart sketches in my sketchbook 
the lighting is much better on this one thanks to the fact 
i was able to take this in my room and not the kitchen 
꒰ྀི เธ…́˘เธ…̀ ྀི꒱

dolle verwelken-rosenheart
(vier)
"even in my darkest days, my love for you blooms...."
"my heart is yours forever...."


"vier", life four, represents the me i am now, 
however long that "now" is i do not know, 
but i hope it lasts for awhile..
i anticpate sharing more in details in a later post now around 
each of these lives in schneekugel, and some fun history 
around my design choices between the four
 i just have to write everythign out first,,

 ︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶⠀เญจ♡เญง⠀︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶

i also did some coding!
after a stupidly extensive struggle understanding the coding for a 
basic "table" html, i managed to get my goatlings profile customised
꒰ྀི เน‘ ´ ˘ ` ू ꒱ྀི

i did everything except for the notification bar code & 
code for putting an image in the upper corner, those were resources 
provided by user PrinCSS ♡


 admittedly, i want to eventually move the table 
to the left side and get artwork on the right empty space, but, 
i spent a lot of today figuirng this out and knew my brain 
would be slushy mush if i tried anything else ꒰ ˶> ༝ <˶꒱

︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶⠀เญจ♡เญง⠀︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶

despite being a sleepy week this has been getting extensive;;
okayokay just one last thing, because i really want 
to showcase those who make things for me this year-

going back to the goatlings sweetheart celebration, 
i recieved my first candygram of my dear goat "allbisquedoll"
the appearance which is the Pink Beauty AD which is one of my top favourite 
designs on the entire site ꒰ྀི เน‘ ´ ˘ ` ू ꒱ྀི

i was quite suprised when i was suddenly tagged by BerryMilk in the 
official goatlings discord- as she is a mod! 
and someone i look up to on the site too- 
to learn she made me this absolutely darling 
piece of allbisquedoll ꒰/เธ…//เธ…//꒱


if you don't have a goatlings account but would like to see 
more of her precious art she does have a tumblr account here ♡

well, it's getting rather late once again 
and i can feel the sleepyness threatening me to slumber- 
so, as always, i hope you visit again ♡
have a goodnight my dears
♡๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ท๐“Ž๐’น๐“ธ๐“๐“๐“ฎ♡