tear drops & teddy bears

15 January 2023

 


hello dolls, dears, & teddy bears

i hope that the week has been treating you well,
that you've been taking care of yourself ꒰ྀི ◌´ `◌ ྀི꒱

my week honestly hasn't been too well, my emotions became
overwhelming again and was at risk for a relapse;;
it was difficult when it happened because my safe person wasn't
available, and none of my friends were available either at the time-
i felt scared and alone in such a fragile state of mind..

thankfully, i managed to cope through the worst part of it
i forced myself to focus enough to write my feelings down into my journal
to keep me occupied, and as a means to reflect later on it
am still not entirely feeling the best, i feel exhausted after crying so much
but this is the unfortunate reality of recovery, 
the low moments are going to strike again and again and again
tearing down the progress that was made

i think ill be okay though
but there's a lot of uncertainity
and presently a lot of fear i have for the future

i want to be hopeful for now though
and just think of the present
꒰⸝⸝ ⑅ ◞  ◟⸝⸝꒱

︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶⠀୨♡୧⠀︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶

i've been working on a few important artworks this week!
the first is an art trade with my dear friend angel of his character, 
it was meant to be completed by autumn of last year but i wasn't able to
properly make traditional paintings for awhile so it got delayed;;

although it is complete i will not be sharing it just yet because
i would like to wait for the warping to go away that way i can finish decorating
it with lace- i just have to get myself matte mod podge first;;
i realise the mod podge here currently is glossy- 
quite a horrifying realisation from last week's scrapbooking when everything
became so reflective ꒰ྀི ㅜㅁㅜ ꒱ྀི
like nooooo- am not a fan of glossy unless it is silk ribbons..

next, i have almost finished a delayed birthday gift for my dear friend babydoll 
of cherub teddies heavily based upon a vintage/antique painting-
am sure some of you angelcore dears seen it before, but if not included it below too!
(unfortunately do not know the original illustrator so if anyone knows, tell me please qwq)

this was taken before i finished up the second teddy bear, 
so all that's really left is to add the final touches & rendering ♡


finally i was fortunate enough to get my first commission order of the year, 
a simple & cute emote for bianca
it's really fun making emotes! i hope i can get to make more of them
for others sometime..

︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶⠀୨♡୧⠀︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶

finally i have completed a sketchbook page this week,
character sketch related to my storybook project 
schneekugel der rosen of dolle's first life ("eins")

dolle rosenheart
(eins)
"i loved everyone, and wished 
for everyone to love me the same.
how careless and naive i was...."
"i knew he was a bad man, i should've told someone, rather
than try handling it alone...."

 uuu... i've been meaning to mention this for awhile,
but i'll await to go in depth for a dedicated post
as this is getting a bit long-

myself & dolle are one and the same,
i am not roleplaying as my character for immersion, as my character is me
(just with, much better eyelashes and from a cute snowglobe world of living dolls)

schneekugel der rosen is a fairytale story as much as it is a vulnerable project,
a way for me to reflect and cope with my emotions and experiances in a 
safe way- while also being able to stand on its own as just art or storybook to the observer
i like to write stories from parts of my heart
and schneekugel der rosen is it as a whole

thank you for reading, i hope you visit again soon 
goodnight my dears
♡𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎𝒹𝓸𝓁𝓁𝓮♡